BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Admin 2 Legal Clerk VS Cleaner 2 Clerk

Well...time is passing kinda fast lo...i am going to change my job soon...from a part time cleaner at ARM CENTURY..to a clerk at Kadir,wong & lin co...hohoho..act my job at ARM CENTURY .....welll......very complicated...i am all in 1. How to say ya..i work as a cashier (count money and deal with bill), cleaner (wash toilet & sweep the floor) and as a IT co-ordinator (deal with stock list and warranty). Hmm i will finish all this job soon haha.... well usually is employer fire employee..but i fire my employer..haha...i'm done with that job...hehe...well...very sad..i left a 小妹妹(wat i usually call her when i disturb her) behind...act she just younger than me 1 years..hehe...we do those job together de..but well i cant stand the enviroment and politic at there..so i run 1..hehe...about new company..i am not sure weither i am able to do or not..just do all my best lo..hehe...cos my eng not tat pro 2...^^...hehe...oli god know wat is going on in the next second...may god bless every1 of my fren..hehe

0 comments: